Program / Agenda
Location & Lodging
Sponsor / Advertise
Conference Location & Lodging
The University Club of Washington DC
1135 16th St NW, Washington DC
"Voted one of the top twenty distinguished City Clubs in America, The University Club of Washington, DC has established itself as a city club destination of choice. The hallmarks of our Club are, as they have always been, elegance and tradition, health and sociability, and a celebration of intellectual pursuits."
The Club is conveniently situated in an enclave of cultural, scientific, and diplomatic institutions a few blocks north of the White House.
RESERVATIONS (PLEASE NOTE THAT RESERVATIONS MADE WITHOUT A CORRESPONDING CONFERENCE REGISTRATION WILL NOT BE HONORED.)
Availability of rooms are offered on a first come, first served basis. For your convenience, the Club will continue to accept reservations at the prevailing group rate two days prior and after the event, based on availability. Cutoff date is JUNE 26TH, 2018. Rooms and rates are not guaranteed after the cutoff date.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-824-1396
Mention "SECURITIES EXPERTS ROUNDTABLE" to receive the group rates as follows:
North Wing Deluxe Rooms: $229 + taxes*
*The club is waiving their 9% guest fee. They accept American Express, Visa or MasterCard, HOWEVER an additional 4% processing fee will be added to the final amount at check out when using a credit card. To avoid the 4%, they accept cash, travelers checks, cashiers checks and money orders.
Please call the Club at least 24 hours prior to check intime to cancel the room. If you need to cancel, please be sure to obtain a cancellation number for your records.
ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE
Check-in time is 2:00p.m. Check-out time is 12:00pm.
- Monday through Friday, the dress code in the Club is business casual.
- Business casual for men is defined as creased slacks (no denim), collared shirt (polo/dress shirt) and non-athletic shoes.
- Comparable attire is required for ladies (no denim).
- Members and guests staying in the Club’s overnight accommodations are asked to pass through the lobby quickly if in denim, shorts, warm-ups and/or athletic shoes. Non-business casual attire is acceptable only in the Athletic Center or in the Clubhouse on weekends before 6:00 pm.
DINING, HEALTH & FITNESS, LIBRARY
- World-class Cuisine: Contemporary American cuisine in the elegant William Howard Taft Room with live weekend musical entertainment, Ms. Laurence Room for semi-private dining, Helen's Cocktail Lounge, Pershing Grille - traditional American cuisine in a classic Club setting, Lively Founders Pub with pool table, popcorn machine and 3 large television screens, Sports Lounge for casual dining
Superior Recreational Facilities: Three excellent squash professionals are on staff to give squash lessons and appointments may be made by calling 202-824-1367. Personal training is also a hot commodity and our certified personal trainers enjoy sharing their guidance with Health Club users. Personal training appointments may be made by calling 202-824-1368. The Club’s Athletic Center is comprised of a fitness center, a 25’ by 60’ indoor swimming pool and two international squash courts. Please register in the Athletic Center on the lower level before you begin your work-out where there is an attendant to assist you. Hours of Operation: Open seven days a week 6:00am - 10:00pm. Monday – Friday (Pool closes at 9:00pm) 9:00am -7:00pm Saturday-Sunday
Keefer-Memorial Library: reading room and wireless internet use
- Additional Features: 24-hour Business Center, In-house Barber, Sage Day Spa - full service spa with an array of treatments
- There are metro stops within close proximity to the Clubhouse, which makes it accessible from Reagan National Airport. Overnight valet parking is available for $30.