Bob Lawson, AIF®, CFE®, RFC®, LUTCF®
President and Chief Compliance Officer, Barrington Financial Consulting Group, Inc.
3800 American Boulevard W. Suite 1110
Bloomington, MN 55431
Work: (800) 741-0704
Cell: (612) 418 9292
FINRA Expert Witness | FINRA Mediator & Arbitrator | Fraud Examiner
FINRA Expert Witness, Securities Expert Witness, White Collar Crime, FINRA Arbitrator, FINRA Mediator, Standards of Commercial Honor and Principles of Trade, Use of Manipulative, Deceptive or Fraudulent Devices, Suitability and Supervision, FINRA Sanctions, Certified Fraud Examiner, Alternative Investments, Annuities - Fixed & Variable, Breach of Fiduciary Duty, Exchanged Traded Funds (ETFs) and Mutual Funds, Fiduciary Standard of Care & Responsibility, Financial Exploitation of Seniors and Vulnerable Adults, Fixed Income, Insurance - Term, Whole, Universal Life, Leverage and Inverse ETFs, Know Your Customer - FINRA Rule 2090, Limited Partnerships, Direct Participation Programs - FINRA Rule 2310, Non-Traded REITs, Omission of Facts, Options - Equity & Index, OTC Bulletin Board & Penny Stocks, Outside Business Activities - FINRA Rule 3270, Private Placements / Regulation D, Promissory Notes, Securities Fraud, Selling Away, Structured Investments
Mr Lawson serves as the President and Chief Compliance Officer of Barrington Capital Management, Inc. a Registered Investment Advisory firm that he established in 1988. He is an Accredited Investment Fiduciary - AIF ®, FINRA & NFA Dispute Resolution Arbitrator, FINRA Mediator, Certified Fraud Examiner - CFE®, and is active as a Qualified Neutral under Rule 114 of the Minnesota General Rules of Practice (Civil Adjudicative/Evaluative Arbitration & Civil Facilitative/Hybrid Mediation). Membership Chair - Minnesota State Bar Association ADR Section Council and Board Member of the Securities Experts Roundtable.
Retaining Mr. Lawson as an Expert Witness and Litigation Consultant will clarify and address relevant issues pertaining to your case from an insider's point of view.
Upon a thorough examination and analysis of the case material, Mr. Lawson’s conclusions and opinions are impartial, objective, and predicated upon years of industry expertise and experience. Expert testimony and reports are supported by thorough and detailed research through case-specific analysis.
Awards & Honors
• A. M. Best Company Recommended Expert Service Provider – 2013 - Present
• Director - Little Brothers - Friends of the Elderly
• Barrington Capital Management, Inc. is a 14-year Accredited member from the BBB of Minnesota and the Dakotas
• Nominated for the 2010, 2011 and 2012 Minnesota Business Ethics Award
Industry Licenses (Past & Present)
• Registered Securities Principal – FINRA Series 24
• Registered Options Principal – FINRA Series 4
• Registered Representative – FINRA Series 7
• Municipal Securities Fund Principal – FINRA Series 51
• Uniform Combined State Law – FINRA Series 66
• Uniform Securities Agent State Law – FINRA Series 63
• Futures & Commodities – NFA Series 3
• Corporate Insurance Agency License